Thursday, April 15, 2010

Best gaming laptop?

Hey, I am getting a gaming laptop and I was wondering which is the best choice? I want to have a laptop which can play games, e.g. Bioshock, Crysis and Call of Duty 4/5 without problem.I heard that the Alienware Area M15X was the best for gaming, but have also heard that the M17X is more powerful, albeit more expensive.At the end of the day, I care more about getting a laptop that can play games perfectly at the best graphical settings than having a laptop which has loads of memory or things like that.Which Alienware laptop is the best: the m15x, the m17x, or a different one entirely? Remember, don't throw specs at me - I'm a total PC n00b... I just care about knowing what laptop is best for a beginner who just wants to be able to play current and upcoming games without problem!Thanks!Best gaming laptop?
Before you jump and get an Alienware (good comp, over priced imo) check out other sellers. A few months ago PC gamer had a breakdown on gaming laptops and if I'm not mistaken they mentioned something about a gateway laptop that was cheaper and better in many ways than the Alienware. It's your choice. I game on my desktop only so I'm only going by what I've read. Good luck.Best gaming laptop?
Try asking this in the PC HW Forum.

No comments:

Post a Comment