Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I am looking for a new game ...

Hello all , I search to play a new Pc game ... but I don't know what ? I 'd prefer a FPS ... I need advises



ThansksI am looking for a new game ...
Good FPS... Go for Far Cry, COD2/4, or The Orange Box.I am looking for a new game ...
just buy any fps made 2004+9.99- 49.99you can get 8 -9 games for $100Starwars Battlefront I and II.UT 2004 is like 10 bucks I think, get that definetaly.There's a chili-boat of good games out there on the cheap.UT3 in only 19 at wal-fart
Ok thanks even if i have ever finished FC 1%262 , COD 4 , FEAR etc ...
Strangely enough,nobody posted Crysis and Crysis:Warhead,which are in my opinion if not the best,one of the best FPS's
painkiller .. sorry couldnt help myselftom clancys rainbow 6: vegasthough its technically not an fps ''alien shooter: vengance'' has served my appetites.
[QUOTE=''555SSOO'']Strangely enough,nobody posted Crysis and Crysis:Warhead,which are in my opinion if not the best,one of the best FPS's[/QUOTE]But supposedly you can't get the full experience if your system isn't up to natch.Which is probably less of a problem these days but is still a valid constraint.
[QUOTE=''kimkim01''][QUOTE=''555SSOO'']Strangely enough,nobody posted Crysis and Crysis:Warhead,which are in my opinion if not the best,one of the best FPS's[/QUOTE]But supposedly you can't get the full experience if your system isn't up to natch.Which is probably less of a problem these days but is still a valid constraint.[/QUOTE]true.....so true:(
Timeshift: better than FEAR 2.
STALKER, Crysis, Far Cry, The Orange Box - all good.
  • black heads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment