Thursday, April 15, 2010

Rainbow 6 Vegas?

I'm thinking of gettin Rainbow Six Vegas. Let me know of your opinions of the game. And is the multiplayer still active today?Rainbow 6 Vegas?
i have vegas 2 and its still active I just dont play because of the sound glitchesRainbow 6 Vegas?
[QUOTE=''kemar7856'']i have vegas 2 and its still active I just dont play because of the sound glitches[/QUOTE]



Are there many sound glitches? Are these sound glitches a common problem?
[QUOTE=''koza_76''][QUOTE=''kemar7856'']i have vegas 2 and its still active I just dont play because of the sound glitches[/QUOTE]



Are there many sound glitches? Are these sound glitches a common problem?[/QUOTE]

it happens a bit for me it's like u hear a machine gun shooting for the entire round online
If you liked SWAT 4 you will probably like Vegas
You can always find some games online at any hour. I play the game around 5 hours a week and usually just host my own matches. Yes, the sound bug is annoying, but I think if you join a server with less than 50 ping, you should be fine. Its somewhat addictive for the first few levels, but then later it comes to a grind if you want a certain gun. If you can pick up the game for $20, then it should be fun for awhile..but dont pay more than that.
The game itself is pretty good and I personally enjoyed it, and it lacks the pointless rank system of the second which is nice. It's not the greatest port, and the sound glitches happen to me as well on both the first and second. Overall if you have a decent up to date PC you shouldn't have any problems playing it though.



As far as I can remember the multiplayer for the first one is basically dead, the second one still has some people playing though. (Mostly the Coop and terrorist hunt, but there are a few 8vs8 servers now and then.)
I love Vegas 2. The cover system is well done and flawlessly switches between first and third person. The game makes you feel like an action hero because you pop out for a second and pop someone in the head with your pistol then charge forward with a smg. You can typically find a multiplayer match during anytime of the day, but the community is small. You can customize your character though, which is very cool.
The first Vegas in my opinion, is worst than the second one, but it's worth buying it, great game...

No comments:

Post a Comment