Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Steam keeps screwing me OVER!

ok guys so EVERY time i go to install a game through steam it gets through to the stage were is says its preparing to install once that is done a horrible message comes up saying 'Steams servers are to busy to handle this request try again in a few minutes' okay so i did they message appears again, then i just keep trying no changes i have wireless internet so im thinking that is the problem but im not sure! PLEASE HELP!Steam keeps screwing me OVER!
Try downloading in the odd hours of the night, like during non-peak hours. Steam keeps screwing me OVER!
I don't know if this will help, perhaps you can change which serve you connect to and that will help. I've never personally had t he problem, but it seems like a simple solution that might work.
Well I live in Aus so im not really sure if the odd hours for me would be odd for everyone else in the world :?

No comments:

Post a Comment