Tuesday, April 13, 2010

An unfindable game!

Hey people! Today, I went on a nostolgia run. Found some of the pc games I was playing while I was a young kid. These games include: goblins 1-2-3, Mockey Island, a bunch of Humongous Games, ect.But, as I was ending my run, I thought of another game I had played as a kid that, even after a few hours of searching I cannot find. The game was pretty easy to spot back then because it was about a Wallaby. If I recall correctly, the game was called 'Wallaby Jack in The Lost Leonardo'. The game was basically point and click, the bad guy was an alligator/crocodile caracter and, at the end of the game, there was a race to finish a maze to beat the final boss.Note here that I am not sure of the title and that any help at all would be appreciated, would it be a title, an info on the game, but I am not getting my hopes up cuz, it is probably abandonware by now.Thanks!An unfindable game!
The game seriously is unfindable the only thing I got was when I typed it in on google was a torrent for it.An unfindable game!
Yeah well that's pretty much what Ii thought.... But anyways, if anybody as any info or has the game inquestion, please tell me! But, after reading about it on the net, most abandonware games that arent very popular just tend to dissapear.... And I guess it is the case with this one :S

No comments:

Post a Comment