Thursday, April 15, 2010

Women 25-54 are...

The largest group of gamers taking up nearly 29% of pc gamers and take about the same amount of gaming time.



[url]http://blog.nielsen.com/nielsenwire/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/stateofvgamer_040609_fnl1.pdf[/url]Women 25-54 are...
keep in mind that they count every ''game'' available on Windows (solitaire, Minesweeper, etc.) that a lot of people will just play to kill time and such.Women 25-54 are...
[QUOTE=''IMaBIOHAZARD'']keep in mind that they count every ''game'' available on Windows (solitaire, Minesweeper, etc.) that a lot of people will just play to kill time and such.[/QUOTE]



Remove those and its like 2%
[QUOTE=''MrNacaa''][QUOTE=''IMaBIOHAZARD'']keep in mind that they count every ''game'' available on Windows (solitaire, Minesweeper, etc.) that a lot of people will just play to kill time and such.[/QUOTE]



Remove those and its like 2%[/QUOTE]



precisely.
I like women 25-54... :)
damn the ladies like solitaire.
My girlfriend loves LEFT 4 DEAD for some reason.
[QUOTE=''wigginender'']I like women 25-54... :)[/QUOTE]lol.
The Sims sin't a game.
[QUOTE=''xboxdudeman800'']The Sims sin't a game.[/QUOTE]im pretty sure it is:D
[QUOTE=''xboxdudeman800'']The Sims isn't a good game.[/QUOTE]Fixed.
[QUOTE=''Whiteblade999''][QUOTE=''xboxdudeman800'']The Sims isn't a good game.[/QUOTE]Fixed.[/QUOTE]

Lol. That's a good one.
[QUOTE=''Whiteblade999''][QUOTE=''xboxdudeman800'']The Sims isn't a good game.[/QUOTE]Fixed.[/QUOTE]I have to agree with this.
[QUOTE=''GPAddict''][QUOTE=''Whiteblade999''][QUOTE=''xboxdudeman800'']The Sims isn't a good game.[/QUOTE]Fixed.[/QUOTE]I have to agree with this.[/QUOTE]Me 2
[QUOTE=''555SSOO''][QUOTE=''GPAddict''][QUOTE=''Whiteblade999'']Fixed.[/QUOTE]I have to agree with this.[/QUOTE]Me 2[/QUOTE]



Lol..Great...
[QUOTE=''Lukemaneiro'']My girlfriend loves LEFT 4 DEAD for some reason.[/QUOTE]

Haha, one of my female friends absolutely loves F.E.A.R's online. She only plays the PS3 version though. The only PC games she plays are the AoE games last I checked.
[QUOTE=''IMaBIOHAZARD''][QUOTE=''MrNacaa''][QUOTE=''IMaBIOHAZARD'']keep in mind that they count every ''game'' available on Windows (solitaire, Minesweeper, etc.) that a lot of people will just play to kill time and such.[/QUOTE]



Remove those and its like 2%[/QUOTE]



precisely.[/QUOTE]

they count these games in every other poll or figure talking about PC gaming though, so might as well count it here too
I'm a 26 yr old ''Woman'' and I play ''Real Games'' ... not just solitare or mindsweeper. I can't even remember when I last played those games. Talked to a lot of women at work and they were into games too. We're out there, you just don't see us. I also collect video games. I have over 700. I bet the stats are correct or even too low.................
I play LOTRO..and there's loads of women playing it. Probably the same as any other MMORPG.
That's also a large coverage in age. The typical demographics are usually between 10-15 years, not 30 years. Still women 18-25 are the fastest growing group in the video gaming industry and have made up a large enough chunk that designers are slowly starting to gear games towards them a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment