Thursday, April 15, 2010

Terminator Salvation looking good...(video)

Looks good so far... already saving my money for it.LINKTerminator Salvation looking good...(video)
It actually did look impressive. Still skeptical. Movie based games have a bad rep. Especially the ones timed to release at the same time as the movie.Terminator Salvation looking good...(video)
[QUOTE=''Cranler'']It actually did look impressive. Still skeptical. Movie based games have a bad rep. Especially the ones timed to release at the same time as the movie.[/QUOTE]



I totally agree with that. But if at least it's a good fun shooter to pass the time....it will be a good buy. They should put story links in there that aren't in the movie, like things that happen with ur character directly related to T1+2+3
Looks good but I won't get my hopes up yet.
I've been tracking this game fro a while, it's on my wanted list, GRIN doesn't make bad games, GRAW games were very good, Wanted Weapons Of Fate wasn't what I expected, but it was a different and pleasant experience...It looks Ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment