Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Last Remnant: Steam or Gamestop

I have a question for all PC-gamers out there: If my computer can run the Last Remnant Demo on the lowest possible settings, would downloading the game through Steam or actually buying the physical game make it easier for my computer to run? I have checked the requirements for both, and they are the same, so I know I can play the game without problems, I just don't know if having the game in my disc drive makes a difference. I am primarily a console gamer (only games on my laptop are Geometry Wars and Starcraft), so I have no clue if this even makes a difference.And in the event case anyone wants to know, here is what my laptop is like:-100GB hard drive-Intel Core Duo 2.2GHz processor-2GB of RAMI would include my video card, but I don't know how to figure out what it is. Regardless, thanks in advance for the advice.The Last Remnant: Steam or Gamestop
Wouldn't change a bit whether or not you buy it from Steam or Gamestop. The retail version requires Steam, so either way you are going to use Steam.The Last Remnant: Steam or Gamestop
It doesn't make any difference where you get it. It's the same game, same code.If you want to know what your graphic specs are, download and run GPU-Z
if it was me, i'd buy it from steam just to show how much i hate gamestop

No comments:

Post a Comment