Thursday, April 15, 2010

Where is the Unreal Engine in UT3?

I can't find it anywhere, with 2003 and 2004 it came on the disc, but I can't find it on the disc or in the install directory. The manual has one page on it saying that it lets you make mods, and thats about all it says on the matter. Where is the engine located? I can't find any info on it in google either :?Where is the Unreal Engine in UT3?
Ins't it called the Unreal Editor? Located in your Unreal tournament - System folder, along with the game shortcut?Where is the Unreal Engine in UT3?
yah thats the one, but it aint there after installing Unreal Tournament 3 : /
ITS UNREAL EDITOR.........CHECK IT........
fofound it, it's under binaries -> windows ->UE3RedistSo yah, have to install it first, was it already installed for u guys, or were u basin the location on 2004 and 2003? Cause I seem to remember the older ones it was installed by default :?
exactly the same with me m8 i couldnt find any usefull stuff on the internet and eventually i found UE3redist folder installed it and nothing if you've found out what to do then please please please tell me ive been lookin for hours ty m8
[QUOTE=''unrealjack'']exactly the same with me m8 i couldnt find any usefull stuff on the internet and eventually i found UE3redist folder installed it and nothing if you've found out what to do then please please please tell me ive been lookin for hours ty m8[/QUOTE] edit by me- ive installed it and i dont get anything to open it
  • revlon lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment