Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Can I play XP games on Vista?

Say I downloaded CSS, would I be able to run it on Vista?Can I play XP games on Vista?
Vista can run most of the games that XP can run, CS: S being one of them.Can I play XP games on Vista?
Yes. There's hardly any games that aren't compatible with Vista.
yeah, only a few games aren't compatable with vista, but, most of them have worked for me :D
Does MMorpg games can run on vista?
[url=http://www.iexbeta.com/wiki/index.php/Windows_Vista_Software_Compatibility_List#Games]Here[/url] is a list of all vista compatible games
[QUOTE=''clairedianesign'']Does MMorpg games can run on vista?[/QUOTE] Lol.
Yes Vista will run everything but some games need to be set in XP SP 2 but haven't seen any that needed this the only one was Battlefield 2, I'd get get Can't run O/S or something like that but if you run it in Admistrator it works fine.Even my antic worms world party works without doing anything special.
[QUOTE=''DreigenUchiha'']yeah, only a few games aren't compatable with vista, but, most of them have worked for me :D[/QUOTE]Yeah, MGS2: Substance is one of them:( 95% games works fine.
[QUOTE=''Disco_Joe''][QUOTE=''clairedianesign''] Does MMorpg games can run on vista?[/QUOTE] Lol. [/QUOTE] Lol. x2
Yes, absolutely, you can run your XP games on Vista. Older version of Windows games you might want to check on but XP ones will work.
X3 doesn't work on vista.
I'm trying to get a new computer but I have some games I concerned weather or not they will run on vista here's the list..silent hill, let's meow meow, guilty gear X2, halo, grandia2, FF7%268, metal gear solid, megaman legends, half life 2,sonic heroes, perfect cherry blossum, F.E.A.R and an abundance of downloadable games cansomeone help me out?
Yeah it's true! :(And Diablo II is one of them.But there should be some kind of application which can you use to run the games through so I will just keep looking, hopefully I'll find something, and if I will I'll tell you.
CS:S works. Most games work. But I haven't had luck with getting Painkiller to work on Vista.
the vast majority work
Yeah almost all games run on on Vista. The only ones I had problems with were Track Mania Nations and United (not Forever) and Star Wars KotOR 2. Hell I even played Day of Tentacle on it and that game is from 93 or 94 if I remember correctly. [QUOTE=''DarkRecruit'']X3 doesn't work on vista.[/QUOTE] I have the GOTY Edition and it works just fine. [QUOTE=''kogamaru'']I'm trying to get a new computer but I have some games I concerned weather or not they will run on vista here's the list..silent hill, let's meow meow, guilty gear X2, halo, grandia2, FF7%268, metal gear solid, megaman legends, half life 2,sonic heroes, perfect cherry blossum, F.E.A.R and an abundance of downloadable games cansomeone help me out?[/QUOTE] Silent Hill worksGulty Gear worksHalo worksFF7%268 workHL2 worksSonic Heroes worksF.E.A.R works, the rest I didn't play. [QUOTE=''Gvidoom'']Yeah it's true! :(And Diablo II is one of them.But there should be some kind of application which can you use to run the games through so I will just keep looking, hopefully I'll find something, and if I will I'll tell you. [/QUOTE] Diablo II works just fine
[QUOTE=''clairedianesign'']Does MMorpg games can run on vista?[/QUOTE] Yes, they is can.
[QUOTE=''DarkRecruit'']X3 doesn't work on vista.[/QUOTE]X3 works fine on Vista..[QUOTE=''kogamaru'']perfect cherry blossum[/QUOTE]All the Windows Touhou games have worked for me.
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

No comments:

Post a Comment