Thursday, April 15, 2010

Will the 3 Starcraft II's and Diablo III support both PC & Mac in one packag

Well like before, it was awesome. I have had macs and pcs for years to play the games on, but when I got my gaming computer they have had a pretty good history of putting both versions in the same box package for 49.99 so I don't have to re-buy it when I already own a perfectly good copy!Will the 3 Starcraft II's and Diablo III support both PC %26amp; Mac in one packag
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]Will the 3 Starcraft II's and Diablo III support both PC %26amp; Mac in one packag
Yes, I guess.
They did that for World of Warcraft and Warcraft 3 didn't they? If so, I don't see why they wouldn't for Starcraft as well.
Bliizzard will probably release for both Mac and PC...
[QUOTE=''G013M'']They did that for World of Warcraft and Warcraft 3 didn't they? If so, I don't see why they wouldn't for Starcraft as well.[/QUOTE]

They also did it for the first two Diablos I believe. And Starcraft + Brood Wars.

I know for a fact they did it for Starcraft.

That's just how Blizzard rolls :D

No comments:

Post a Comment