Thursday, April 15, 2010

worth upgrading my computer...?

i have a pentium 4 2.0ghz with 256 ram and a 32 mg ati rage 120 ultra vid card.........would it be worth it to upgrade my ram and video card ,,,,and if it is what would be a good video card for this computer ps:cant really afford a brand new computerworth upgrading my computer...?
You could get a console or save up longer and get a new PC. TC, your hardware seriously is really oldworth upgrading my computer...?
i got a 360 i just want to play some good pc games , cant really afford to save up
It's good to add more rams for your PC, that's about it, nothing's wrong with playing arcade PC games that's what I do most anyway.
She's dead, Jim.We're in the days of quad core processors and lightning fast GPUs. To get these games to run like they're meant to be run... correction, to get these games to run at all you're going to need something much more modern.Trust me, last month I moved from a 3ghz Pentium 4 to a core i7 - it's been an amazing experience. Once you've seen GTA 4 running at 1680*1050 at 50 fps with all the sliders maxed out there's just no going back.
No It's not worth upgrading, that computer is to old and you would be wasting your money. You are better off building a new one yourself..
Yeah, the parts you would have to put in that aren't even sold in many places anymore except for like Ebay. You would have to build a completely new one.
It's not worth upgrading it so just save up some money. you just have to wait.
[QUOTE=''Charles_Dickens'']Trust me, last month I moved from a 3ghz Pentium 4 to a core i7 - it's been an amazing experience. Once you've seen GTA 4 running at 1680*1050 at 50 fps with all the sliders maxed out there's just no going back.[/QUOTE]It depends what games you are going to play.Your specs are pretty weak. But I have a 3ghz p4 and I can play all modern games.
I think you can run Hello Kitty Online at the lowest settings, so I don't think you have to upgrade your PC.

No comments:

Post a Comment