Thursday, April 15, 2010

Need feedback and bug reports for a game I'm making!

Please check out the game here: sites.google.com/site/portalofdarkness/Please PM your email and I will send you an conformation email that you are on the official list of beat testers. You will only be emailed when you email me, or a new version comes out. You may unsubscribe at any time, but your points may be lost and no credit will go to you. Also, by PMing me your email, you agree to hear about any other of my beta testing opertunities, unless you unsubsubcribe, or tell me otherwise in your PM. I want to thank anyone who beta tests, and will put their name in the credits, along with number of bugs found.Please so not posts bugs here, because I need a hard copy in my email, but bumps are appreicated.... :)Need feedback and bug reports for a game I'm making!
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]Need feedback and bug reports for a game I'm making!
Please PM me....
Wait so I'm going to be in the credits with the one bug I found? :D
[QUOTE=''0Tyler0'']Wait so I'm going to be in the credits with the one bug I found? :D[/QUOTE]

Yes, but you need to PM your email to get credit....
LOL I CAN'T BELIEVE IT, IT'S RPG MAKER ! LOLOLOLOLOLOLYou're using THAT to build ur little game :PI haven't heard of it since 2000, made a really popular maker game back in the day.====Btw, I don't see how there would be bugs in this game. There's no scripting, only a bunch of switches and variables sometimes, and you don't seem to be using those a lot. By your screenshots I think you should focus more on adding detail to the enviroments, living characters with different lines for each one. It looks too damn flat from here.Take a big longer to make the game but you will make a quality one.
  • black heads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment