Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Steam Down?=/

hey guys tried to sign into steam a few minutes ago and it told me i couldnt sign in because there was either a problem with my internet connection or their servers...anyone else experience this problem.Does this mean i cant play games i have on steam right now?=/Steam Down?=/
Steams working fine for me.Steam Down?=/
still not working=/my connection seemes to be fine i can use IE and spotify and msn so everything seems to working fine=/im in the Scotland if that changes anything but don't think it would:(
I'm in the UK as well, but mine is working fine.
Just try it later on. It may resolve itself.
ill keep trying...:P
Do you have a firewall on?Check if it's blocking Steam.
/\ Think thats what it was thanks fragcat, wierd though this hasn't ever happened before :P working now!

No comments:

Post a Comment