Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Stupidest Expansion Ever?

Question in the title. Sims games don't count because of the infamy and neither do the ones for Rollercoaster Tycoon as they don't add a single thing as far as I can see.Stupidest Expansion Ever?
Lost and damned expansion for IV and the upcoming expansion for IV;they add basic stuff that was included in Vice and SA AND it's exclusive to xbox, idioticStupidest Expansion Ever?
I didn't like the GTA IV DLC either. The whole biker theme didn't really appeal to me and I only finished the game because Jonny reminded me of Francis from Left 4 Dead.
[QUOTE=''Kaelken'']Lost and damned expansion for IV and the upcoming expansion for IV;they add basic stuff that was included in Vice and SA AND it's exclusive to xbox, idiotic[/QUOTE]

Ps3 fan, 'eh? Or PC guy?
Any of the Battlefield 2 ''booster'' packs.
[QUOTE=''THA-TODD-BEAST'']Any of the Battlefield 2 ''booster'' packs.[/QUOTE]This.
Wrath of the Lich King. I cancelled my subscription to WoW because its so stupid. Every expansion its basically just a resart of the game. Nothing really new.
[QUOTE=''thusaha''][QUOTE=''THA-TODD-BEAST'']Any of the Battlefield 2 ''booster'' packs.[/QUOTE]This.[/QUOTE]



Seriously. Imagine if Steam charged for each class update pack for Team Fortress 2.
[QUOTE=''harperseth'']Wrath of the Lich King. I cancelled my subscription to WoW because its so stupid. Every expansion its basically just a resart of the game. Nothing really new.[/QUOTE]



Don't mean to defend WoW or anything....but I think Lich King added lots of new things compared to BC
[QUOTE=''HondaSnake''][QUOTE=''thusaha''][QUOTE=''THA-TODD-BEAST'']Any of the Battlefield 2 ''booster'' packs.[/QUOTE]This.[/QUOTE] Seriously. Imagine if Steam charged for each class update pack for Team Fortress 2.[/QUOTE]Sad thing is, I was dumb enough to pay for those things. Yes, both the Armored Fury and Euro Forces packs. I was a huge BF2 player back in the day, but can't stand to play the game anymore. I think I was so caught up in the hype (and fell head-over-heels for the demo) that I saw more in the game than what was actually there.Ugh. Bad memories of my own stupidity.
Yeah the booster pack and any DLC I just can not see why the release things that should of been in the game and just left out for the company to make some more bucks..
what about cute and creepy parts part for Spore?



horse armor for Oblivion?
The battlefield 2 ones.
Im surprised nobody mentioned it:$5 for HORSE ARMOR (Oblivion IV).
What about Soviet Assault?
[QUOTE=''prakaa'']What about Soviet Assault?[/QUOTE]Soviet Assault is good....



The revamped singleplayer campaign with Soviet Missions is great...
World Of Warcraft Expansion packs. They just ruin the game more and more. Could've done it with updates or something.I quit when Burning Crusade came. It was awful. Not even gonna find out how much Wotlk sucks.Also BF2 expansion were pretty bad.
[QUOTE=''nutcrackr'']what about cute and creepy parts part for Spore?



horse armor for Oblivion?[/QUOTE]

Good points.
[QUOTE=''mmarsh1972'']Im surprised nobody mentioned it:$5 for HORSE ARMOR (Oblivion IV).[/QUOTE]

That was only an April Fool's prank. BTW, Oblivion IV? Isn't it ''TES IV''?

It is, actually.
[QUOTE=''nutcrackr'']what about cute and creepy parts part for Spore?[/QUOTE]Nice one. :P Paying for creature parts is ridiculously pathetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment