Thursday, April 15, 2010

Ghost Recon

I've been playing the old Ghost Recon 2: Summit Strike for xbox and I wanted to get a Ghost Recon for PC. I was thinking about getting GRAW2, but I also want to play multiplayer. Do any people at all play GRAW2 online? or any older iteration?Ghost Recon
Never played it online, but the campaign for GRAW(1) is GREAT. Very tactical and fun. I was actually thinking about putting it back on my pc...I'm sorry I can't comment on the multiplayer.Ghost Recon
I never really got into the earlier Ghost Recon games, but I can tell you that GRAW 2 is a somewhat lazy port with a rather small multi-player community. I'm not sure if any of the other games are any better though. GRAW 2 is still a good enough game to merit the purchase price which is around $20 now.
There are a few people playin but rarely any aussie servers.
I love GRAW 2, what a great game... But I don't know if many people still play it online..
[QUOTE=''Ned_Flandish'']I never really got into the earlier Ghost Recon games, but I can tell you that GRAW 2 is a somewhat lazy port with a rather small multi-player community. I'm not sure if any of the other games are any better though. GRAW 2 is still a good enough game to merit the purchase price which is around $20 now.[/QUOTE] GRAW and GRAW 2 are not ports, both were built specifically for the PC by Grin. Both games are fantastic in SP and MP (the MP community while small is very active and I never have problem logging in and playing a round or two).

No comments:

Post a Comment