Thursday, April 15, 2010

FF XIII for pc??

Is there any new announcements that it is comming to pc??i played the last remnant and it made me change my opinion about JRPGSSo i started to search for any news about FF XIII pc versionFF XIII for pc??
[QUOTE=''NOMAD_78'']Is there any new announcements that it is comming to pc??i played the last remnant and it made me change my opinion about JRPGSSo i started to search for any news about FF XIII pc version[/QUOTE]

There isnt an anouncement yet but it wouldnt surprise me if it come to pc considering square enix has recently signed an agreement to release games on steamFF XIII for pc??
[QUOTE=''NOMAD_78'']Is there any new announcements that it is comming to pc??i played the last remnant and it made me change my opinion about JRPGSSo i started to search for any news about FF XIII pc version[/QUOTE]There's no official announcement from Square-Enix that it's coming to PC. Personally i hope The Last Remnant sells good enough on the pc so SE will consider releasing it on the pc. I'd rather play FFXIII on the pc then on my PS3.
yeah i 'd rather play it on PC toobecuz TLR runs very smoothly on pc with no lagg at all

No comments:

Post a Comment