Thursday, April 15, 2010

Questions about Stonewall from CoH

Is anyone having problem with this mode? I just won and Relic counted it as a LOST!!!:evil:After having a -8 streak and reaching wave 15-16..I died many times, until now. Now I dont even want to play another if it is just going to count as a lost.~TIPS~(from the tank route)
  • If you are going for the bank, just go all tanks and build some engi.
  • SPAM mine fields at the narrow passageways as much as you can. (multi-task..if they come from north...go spam at south)
  • If they have mortors or rockets hailing down on you, just send 1 m10 or sherman in the back door.
  • Always keep your tank repaired, even if it means giving up a flank.
  • Once you are done spamming the minefields, the tiger tanks will usually have their tracks broken, so you can finish them off pretty easily.
  • Research pop cap if you have extra resources or really really need it.
  • At the end..I built [1] m8 [1] m10 [4] shermans [2] m26 [4] engi.
Well...I'm sure there are plenty of other ways to beat the mode, but this worked for me without a sweat!

No comments:

Post a Comment