Tuesday, April 13, 2010

';Chronicles of Riddick -Escape From Butcher Bay'; is not running in Vis

Hello guys! I cant run Riddick EFBB in my PC. At first its hows the OpenGL problem. After the Patch or applying Gamecopyworld's OpenGL fix, it simply crashes without showing any reason. What can i do now??? My PC config -Intel C2D E8400, GIGABYTE 8800GT turboforce edition, 2x2GB Transcend 800bus DDR2, GIGABYTE P35-DS3L mobo.';Chronicles of Riddick -Escape From Butcher Bay'; is not running in Vis
um....i dunno...did you try compatibility mode/running in one core, that kinda stuff?';Chronicles of Riddick -Escape From Butcher Bay'; is not running in Vis
I had a hard time getting riddick to run in Vista with a similar setup. I just think it's a problem with Vista.
Have you tried changing the reported opengl version instead of using the fix? Can be done in rivatuner.
I tried everything I know, Used Rivatuner 2.24 and override to OpenGL version 1.3 and 1.5 both, but it could not work. The game simply crashes. Please gimme a solution. Will it run in XP 32bit?
I found the solution. Install the latest patch and the same thing happens with windows xp without it. Here is the link.
Wait until Assault on Dark Athena comes out.
[QUOTE=''Jekken6'']Wait until Assault on Dark Athena comes out.[/QUOTE]



It is out. lol
Please someone give me direct link to a patch of UK version of the game which will work perfectly in Vista 64bit. Is there no one in Gamespot???!
[QUOTE=''DragonfireXZ95''][QUOTE=''Jekken6'']Wait until Assault on Dark Athena comes out.[/QUOTE]



It is out. lol[/QUOTE]



Lol.
I assume you are new.http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/chroniclesofriddick/downloads.html?tag=tabs;downloads
I had same problem and I fixed it.Go to Nvidia Control Panel / Manage 3D settings / and turn off the ''Extension Limit'' option.Hope that helped good luck.
LOL!
[QUOTE=''OkuLaris'']I had same problem and I fixed it.Go to Nvidia Control Panel / Manage 3D settings / and turn off the ''Extension Limit'' option.Hope that helped good luck.[/QUOTE]Thanks Thanks Thanks a LOT!!!! It worked!!! Great dude, great!
[QUOTE=''DragonfireXZ95''][QUOTE=''Jekken6'']Wait until Assault on Dark Athena comes out.[/QUOTE] It is out. lol[/QUOTE]I live in australia. it is not out here yet

No comments:

Post a Comment