Thursday, April 15, 2010

Got a bunch of new PC games. which one do I start with?

Ok I got a bunch of new PC games. Battlefield 2 Deluxe, Guild Wars GOTY edition, Fable the lost chapters, call of duty2 and star wars battlefront 2. Which do I start with? What's the best in your opinion?Got a bunch of new PC games. which one do I start with?
CoD 2, SW BF 2, Fable TLC, GW, BF 2.Got a bunch of new PC games. which one do I start with?
Let battlefield 2 last beacause it will be hard to dedicate time to other games when you get addicted to BF
yes but battlefront 2 is also a very addictive game heck its one of the many reasons i still have my ps2
Guild Wars is an amazing (MMO)RPG. It certainly has seen better times, but it is still quite alive and kicking. CoD2 and SWBF2 both are quite dead multiplayer-wise. BF2 still has a pretty good community from what I've heard. Fable TLC will take a while, so I recommend playing the multiplayer games first lest the communities disappear by the time you finish Fable.
COD 2, when it was released, just sucked me in completely - maybe this is why I didn't like COD 4, because I'd been there, and done that. COD 2 was a transporting game.
[QUOTE=''HOMIE_G64'']CoD2 and SWBF2 both are quite dead multiplayer-wise[/QUOTE]

SWBF 2 probably is and CoD 2 has over 8K players, so yeah it too is dead...oh wait o_0.
really i hated CoD 1-3 + there spinoffs. i also didnt think much of WaW.
Beat all singleplayers first of course, then move on to Multi.
[QUOTE=''DanielDust'']CoD 2, SW BF 2, Fable TLC, GW, BF 2.[/QUOTE]



I agree with this order. Maybe save the CoD 2 multiplayer for just before Battlefield 2 if you're interested in it's online play at all.
[QUOTE=''HOMIE_G64'']Guild Wars is an amazing (MMO)RPG. It certainly has seen better times, but it is still quite alive and kicking. CoD2 and SWBF2 both are quite dead multiplayer-wise. BF2 still has a pretty good community from what I've heard. Fable TLC will take a while, so I recommend playing the multiplayer games first lest the communities disappear by the time you finish Fable.[/QUOTE]



Wrong, cod 2 multiplayer is still very alive on the PC. Have you ever been to www.xfire.com?
[QUOTE=''adamosmaki'']Let battlefield 2 last beacause it will be hard to dedicate time to other games when you get addicted to BF[/QUOTE]



very true
If you bought STAR WARS BF2 it's because you're a star wars fan, so you should probably start with that. Then move on to battlefield 2 and guild wars, these are both INCREDIBLE games. Play call of duty when you have the time between those two other games.

No comments:

Post a Comment