Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Garry's Mod, need help!

Hi guys! I got The Orange Box a few days ago with HL2 - episode 0,1,2, TF2 and Portal. Then after a while I installed Gmod and launched it.



When the 'Loading' screen appears, the program shuts down and a window comes up with the name ''Engine Error'' and in it it says : ''MountFilesystem (214) failed SteamMountFilesystem (Random numbers and letters) failed with error 5: No Steam content servers are available''.Garry's Mod, need help!
GMOD 9? you also need CS: Source and HL 2 DM (this one you can get for freem just search steam nvidia giveaway or ATI), can't say for sure, but I remember it needing HL2 + CS: S + HL 2 DM, anyway only after I got all of them it finally worked, but after that I got GMOD 10, 9 isn't worth the trouble.If it's 10, there's no reason for it to not work.Garry's Mod, need help!
[QUOTE=''DanielDust'']GMOD 9? you also need CS: Source and HL 2 DM (this one you can get for freem just search steam nvidia giveaway or ATI), can't say for sure, but I remember it needing HL2 + CS: S + HL 2 DM, anyway only after I got all of them it finally worked, but after that I got GMOD 10, 9 isn't worth the trouble.If it's 10, there's no reason for it to not work.[/QUOTE]

This, Gmod 9 uses the weapons from CS:S

No comments:

Post a Comment