Tuesday, April 13, 2010

best race in warhammer 40k dark crusade

i recon the best is the necrons even tho they can be a little slow to begin with they are just so hard to bring downbest race in warhammer 40k dark crusade
Space Marines!!!best race in warhammer 40k dark crusade
[QUOTE=''Dopemonk736'']Space Marines!!![/QUOTE]



Damn right!



For the Emperor!
It's a toss up between the Necrons, Space Marines and Imperial Guard.
I love the Necrons. I also like the Space and Chaos Marines.


due to balance issue, Tau and Necrons are generally more powerful. but, according to the official ladder, Orks is actually the most powerful faction ( which many would disagree ). so it really depends on how you look at it.
Space marines, all though I really like the new DarkEldar. :)
space marinesthey realy chould add more poll choices, you there can be a poll here
necrons and space marines.
Imperial Guard!''Glory for the first man to die!''
orks are pretty dammed good dunno bout them being the best butspace marines rock ass but choas marines pawn them
Imperial Guards and Tau are my favorites
I like Tau.
I like tau.... partly because I collect tau.
Space Marines are my favourites
Clearly, you dogs don't serve the Greater Good. Tau all the way.
Why did this thread get bumped? It is over a year old and was resting peacefully.Oh, and Eldar are my personal favorite.
[QUOTE=''bobalot125'']I like tau.... partly because I collect tau.[/QUOTE]What was the bump for?Anyway, Imperial Guard.
Wow, it is a year old. It was at the top of the list when I clicked forums. And, Eldar are girly space elves.
  • black heads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment